To strengthen our Business Operations at Munich, we are looking at earliest convenience for a
Team Lead BI & Digital Analytics (m/w/d).
- You will lead our BI & Digital Analytics team.
- You will scope and prioritise all projects, guide team strategy and roadmap, including team and people development.
- You will steer the operational reporting, build automated dashboards, and run deep-dive analytics across all functions.
- You will collaborate with all teams to get necessary data and to derive actionable insights and decisions.
- You will present business reviews to the management team and provide input for strategic company initiatives.
- You actively shape the evolution of our data architecture by setting standards for tracking, data, tooling, and reporting.
- 5+ years work experience in data analytics, business intelligence or related field.
- Passion for data and supporting others to juice on data – ideally in a B2C digital product environment.
- Strong analyst, communicator, and collaborator: you can talk business, translate into data requirements and analytics,
and are able to present analytical findings clearly and plainly – from management level to cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of standard digital analytics and BI toolset – we rely on GA4/firebase, adjust, BigQuery, and Tableau.
- Empathetic in leading and motivating teams, working across the organization, and driving insights and decisions.
- Experience with campaign attribution and A/B testing is a plus.
- Fluent in English, German skills desirable, but not required.